Ratandi

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Man Behind

I am not a good talker, a nice explainer, a perfect motivator or best supporter. But i have many ide, any suggest, much words, a lot of experience and more knowledge to share. And the litle problem is how i can say it all ?
I just wanna be a reader, a watcher, a listener as good as i can. Learns to feel, think, devide, find and see others from me and their sight. Then purpose myself to become somebody who needs, not a disturb man that useless. I know my place isn't at front page of peoples, but my words can accept and have place to be listen.
It's was imposible for me to be a man that neither express with my heart, mind and feel. I didn't wanna lie with myself, others can saw as better as their sight. But inside me, who knows that i am not okay.
I am not a heartless man, wich can't say my words with lips and talks.
I just wanna be part of your life that give mean in all day as you know me. Memories and Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment